So today I was just lying about my house , and I thought why not write a blog post? and I was trying to do something new , something I hadn’t done before and then I realized I hadn’t even posted my everyday makeup routine , so I thought I would write about it today and tell you how I apply it and all that jazz! I have all the products numbered on how I would apply them so it would make it a little easier. I’m not going to include skin care because I want to do a post on that later on , on my blog so I left that out.
1. L’Oreal Infallible 24 hour Matte Foundation: This is now my holy grail foundation, I’ve finally found a foundation that I adore and that works best of my skin! I usually buff this in with a RT buffing brush but I have recently started bouncing a beauty blender over my face after it , it has given me the most flawless base ever! If you’d like to know more about this foundation you can read my full review on it HERE.
2. NYX HD Concealer: I’ve gone through two of these now and just love this product so much , a lot of people rave about how this is like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealers , I’ve never tried them , so I can’t compare but these concealers are the best for highlighting aswell as covering up those pesky little imperfections! I apply this with a damp beauty blender to make sure its all blended in completely!
3. Bourjois Java Rice Powder: So I started off using this product as a highlighter because I had already owned a translucent powder and didn’t really need another so I multi-tasked and used it as a highlighter, since then my precious powder has ran out and I didn’t want to go and buy another so I thought I would use this since I already had it in my collection , and oh my god , this just makes your complexion look amazing , its so velvety and soft and makes your skin feel soft too! absolutely loving this powder!
4.Benefit Hoola Bronzer: ahhh Hoola , how I love thee! This bronzer is literally so amazing , it works on any skin tone whether you’re as pale as a ghost or as sun kissed as a goddess, this bronzer will work on you its that universal! Its such a neutral tone that it doesn’t look orange or too grey on the skin it just looks like you’ve got such a beautiful tan! I have written all about this product HERE if you want to read more about it!
5.NYX Powder Blush in Angel: This blush is the perfect rosy blush! I find its perfect for any look that I go for , whether it be a glowy tanned look or a simple quick thrown together look. I use this because you literally cannot go wrong with it , it’s easily blendable and buildable!
6. Elf Eyebrow Kit in Light: I got this eyebrow kit from ShopMissA for 1 dollar! which is around maybe 89 cent in the republic of Ireland , bargain! this product is amazing , I didn’t hold up too much hope for it since it was only a dollar , but I’m glad I gave it a go since its become a staple in my makeup routine!
7.NYX Jumbo eye Pencil in Milk: A most loved and raved about product in the beauty community and a well worth loved and raved about product at that! I use this as a base and for carving out my brows! it makes eyeshadows stay on longer and also makes my eyebrows look hella fleekish!!
8. Sleek iDevine palette in Au Naturel: I’ve had this palette in my collection for some time now and I have to say its a love hate relationship , some of the colours are so creamy and buttery and blendable where most of the lighter shades can be more chalky and clumpy ( does this make sense? I dunno) I do however love the darker shades and use these shades to create a subtle “Halo Eye” which I have a How To blog post on how to achieve the look , you can read it HERE.
9.Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara: I love this mascara and with the price it is you really can’t go wrong , it combs through my lashes and just gives them a most needed lift! and yes , I do put on my mascara before my eyeliner… always have , always will! I wrote about this product HERE also.
10.Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner: I never used to be a big gel liner fan I usually leaned towards felt tip or liquid liners but recently I’ve gotten back into it and decided to give my maybelline eye studio a chance, it’s extremely creamy and easy to work with so I recommend it to those starting out with gel liner.
11. Estee Lauder Pure Colour in Hot Kiss Shimmer: If you’ve read my Top 4 Lipsticks post , you’ll remember I included this lipstick , this lippie is amazing! its a browny mauvey sort of colour that just goes with any type of skin tone , I wore it at my palest and I wore it at my tannest ( I get pretty dark especially when I go clubbing) I adore this lipstick but also quite sad that it was limited edition and I’m running out!!
Thanks so much for reading guys , I really enjoyed writing this post for you all , I thought I would do something a little different since I love mixing it up now and again , if you have any questions don’t hesitate , just ask below and I’ll get back to you! Do you have any recommendations on future posts? I would love to hear your opinions!
You can Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Subscribe to me on Youtube to see what I get up to when I don’t blog!