So when It came to sitting down and writing a post this week , I was stumped , I was a little down in the dumps and not very motivated or inspired by the makeup I had at hand , so I decided to make a list of post ideas that any beauty blogger , new or old could use when they feel a little under the weather or looking for inspiration like me.
- Product Reviews:Review the different products you use daily and give honest reviews on how you feel about them.
- Beauty Hauls:If you’re anything like me, I LOVE to go for a good shop and showing what you bought is a great way to create a post that might inspire others to buy the products you just purchased!
- Top 10 Lipsticks/Eyeshadows:This is a great way to showcase your favourites you can also do seasonal Top 10’s too!
- Products You Regret Buying:You’re not always going to find products that work for you, write down a list of products you regret buying and why they didn’t work for you.
- Skin Care Routine: Everyone loves Skin Care! show the products you use and how you use them , you can do a night time skin care routine and a day time skin care routine.
- Whats in my Makeup Bag: This post lets your followers see what you’ve been carrying around with you on the go and your daily essentials.
- Mini Makeup Tutorials: Create your go to look , or a dramatic night time look! be creative and show off your talent!
- Personal Posts: Its always good to put a personal post out there once in while , it shows your followers that you’re human and also lets them know the type of personality that you have.
- Monthly Favourites: Post a round up of all the products you’ve been loving this month and share them with your followers.
- Morning/Night Routine: Write about what you get up to in the morning and at night , how you tend to relax or the tv shows you watch.
- Wish Lists: Create a list of products or other things , you would love for each month or just for birthdays or Christmas.
- Makeup Collection/Storage: I LOVE finding out different ways of storing makeup and looking at other peoples collections! No matter how big or small your collection is, share it!
- MOTD: Take a picture of the makeup you wore today and post it , stating what products you used to achieve the look.
- Holy Grail Products: Let us know the products you can’t live without.
- Tags: Tags are always fun to do , theres so many different types! find the best tag that suits you and go for it! It could be the TMI Tag , or the Boyfriend Tag whatever you want!
- Empties: Show your followers all the products that you have finished for the month and whether you would purchase them again and give a short review.
- Blogs your loving: Write about the different blogs you’re loving at the moment include their links and a short reason why you love reading their blog.
- How To’s: It could be anything from How to Contour to How to Strobe, teach your followers your tips and tricks on how to get certain looks!
- First Impressions: Give your followers a look into what the product you used is like on the first go , and if you would use it for a second time.
- Beauty Box Subscriptions: If you are subsribed to any beauty box sevice like Ipsy or Boxycharm then share with everyone the products you recieved that month and what you thought of the overall box!
There you go! 20 beauty blogging Ideas. I hope you enjoyed this post , it was something a little different but I enjoyed writing it , I love making lists ( is that weird??!) If you want to add to the list comment down below your blogging ideas!